FML – F*ck My Life on the HP webOS Touchpad !
Finally! FML application is now available on the HP webOS Touchpad.
F*ck My Life (FML) is a phenomena in France since 2008 and has gained momentum in the US/UK and other countries lately. The site fmylife.com is a platform on which everybody can share and describe some everyday shitty life experiences.
Some of the “best of”:
Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn’t working. I told her with an e-mail. FML
Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say “I choose you, Pikachu,” with a straight face. He was serious. FML
Today, at work, my mouse cursor kept randomly moving all over the screen, and messed up an entire day’s attempted work. As I was leaving, I overheard one of my co-workers saying he’d plugged a wireless mouse adapter into my computer, and had been trolling me all day. FML
Starting now, the FML HD application is now available on your HP webOS Touchpad tablet!
You are looking at hours of guaranteed fun with this application, the first ever FML port on a tablet (only phones so far).
Version 1.0 is already packed with a lot of features. But judge by yourself:
- Read FMLs in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Swedish (all languages included in the application)
- Very easy to use interface
- Read the last, best or even random FMLs
- Vote for FMLs as “F*ck My Life” or “You Deserved It”, as you prefer (you can even vote if you are not logged in with an FML account)
- Connect to your FML account
- Review FML comments and add comments of your own
- Infinite scrolling: just scroll the screen indefinitely with a finger to read FMLs until the end of the night
- Share FMLs on Facebook, Twitter or by email
- Copy an FML to the HP Touchpad clipboard and use it in any of the Touchpad application
- Exhibition mode: leave your Touchpad on the “touchstone” and read random (but great!) FMLs while your Touchpad is charging
- No-intimacy FMLs filter for the exhibition mode (can be switched on and off)
- The Touchpad screen is fully utilized to read FMLs, and only FMLs (no ads, no side banners)
- Use theTouchpad the way you like: portrait or landscape mode, with only FMLs or with FMLs and their comments, or just the comments
- Last, but not least, a real support, in English